IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Good Game

Surprising how simple yet addicting this game is. The fact that you WANT to be attacked by the enemies is a fun feature. The only thing that seems missing are some extra upgrades. While the goal of the game is to use yourself as a weapon within a time limit, still some upgrades such as extra fuel, and maybe even a short hover booster to launch yourself at enemies would be awesome to include.

Music Catch Music Catch

Sweet!

I love the simplicity of this game. It doesn't need much to be addicting to play! The only flaw I see in this game is its length. There's only one level, with one song. It would be nicer if there were more levels, containing other hazards besides the red shapes alone, and also cover more music genres. This would make the game get progressively tougher, as well as make it more of a classic.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Outstanding

This is such a simple yet addicting game. It's neat how tetris-like blocks appear/move in synch with the music. The music choice was also chosen very well. Great job!

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

Very nice!

This is extremely helpful for getting ideas for making female characters. There are plenty of options to choose from to make the character you want, from clothing to hairstyles and even facial features. Very good job!

Geneticeye responds:

or for creating avatars ;)

A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E. A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

Still needs some work

I know it's hard to create a game, but there's still a lot that needs to be improved. Firstly, while one can eventually figure out the controls, it would have been nice if you included a "how to" guide in the game for controls, obstacles, and maybe some of the enemies. Secondly, the character sometimes sticks and won't move at all for a few seconds, while the rest of the scenery moves as normally, which is very irritating for players. And finally, just a reccomendaton, some people like it when they know what the plot or main goal of the game is.

Ultimate Gun Tutorial Ultimate Gun Tutorial

Very useful

This will surely help me with some animation ideas I have. Your tutorial was actually rather easy to follow, and is also a good reference.

scrimpy responds:

Why, thank you.

Pokémon Snotlax Pokémon Snotlax

Good God... X_X

That scares the shit out of me!!! Sure, I make fun of Poke'mon all the time, but that was a little too extreme with the visuals! You seriously thought something with that much gore would be FUNNY?! Sure, stabbing Snorlax with the saw with MINIMAL BLOOD is funny. But trying to make a joke of what it may look like in reality seriously is a mental problem!

Not to mention you gave Snorlax organs the size of vegetables...